7 Ways to Increase Your Calories Burned

Posted by Outdoor on Sunday, October 23, 2011



24 hours a day. 60 minutes in an hour. 1440 minutes a day. This couch potato burn at least 1584 calories a day. Probably more like ... 1728, because I do not spend a whole day in bed sleeping. Only the flashing eyes, it is enough to boost your calorie burn at 1.2, 1.3 calories per minute. On days when I do, I burn about 2400-2650 calories, according to the bodybugg (TM) wear. My daughter's violin teacher always told her, "Practice only on days you eat." Clearly, if you want to eat, I do - every day I plan to eat

!

Research has shown that people who lose weight more nervous than those who are quiet and still throughout the day. Looking at the data transferred from my bodybugg (TM), I wonder what Yahoo is a brilliant idea to come to a full blown study on rats, not only brings together several hundred people to the device and says half of them, "Go ahead and squirm." I encourage my calorie burn rate of 0.1 to 0.4 just rolling over in bed, what the heck.

But here is sad and disappointing news: calorie burn rate achieved during the work session really does not last, at least for those of us who are not particularly inclined, by nature, to fidget. Not at all. I know we all want to believe - that the romance - that a good exercise stimulates our metabolism slow on few calories per hour, and the effect lasts until the next dana.Tužna truth is, in the hour after the morning's Boot Camp on a 24 hour fitness, I have burned about 25 more calories than I did during the hours before I woke up. I attribute these extra calories for driving, talking, walking and carrying my gym bag.

The good news: simply by standing up, prepare lunch, burned almost 100 calories more per hour

!

is your job you fat? There is no doubt that my job is helping me to lose weight, sitting at the table most days, using a computer. If you work at a sedentary job, you've got eight hours of professional couch-potato-time fight. So what can we do about it?

1 Brown Bag and exercise during lunch. This helps in three ways: First, you need to control calories and portion sizes. Pack lunch the night before, or after breakfast when you're hungry. Second, get up and get active. Not only wolf down a sandwich at the table - to get up and move. Go to the gym if there is one nearby and do at least 20-30 minutes of cardio quickly. Walk around the block or around the office buildings. Third, you can save money, since they eat every day - even to eat at a corporate cafeteria -. Win a set of

2 Park further away from the entrance. Even a short walk to add. This guarantees you one morning and one evening. If it's sunny in the morning, and rain when you leave, you might even get a good run!

3 Take the stairs. It is obvious, but the lifts are convenient and ... Well, do not do enough work? Do not take the stairs. If you are working on the ground, add a few flights of stairs to my walk at lunch time.

4 Sit, stand, fidget. Try doing a few crunches every time you sit or stand during the day. Or pick up on your toes ten times every time you stand. Do a few push-up from the edge of your desk against a wall, or some triceps dips on a chair by (Do not try this on a chair with wheels, whatever you do, or you'll fall flat on patootie). Use each task or a bathroom break as a signal that in a little exercise.

5 Work after work. Get a gym bag with you and look in the gym, on the way home. If you go home first, chances are you'll want to kick the shoes off, relax, and stay put. Instead, try to work up a sweat first, so you can go home, hit the showers, change, and really relax -. Guilt without

6 No crunches or leg lifts while watching TV. No TV for you, unless some part of you is in constant motion! (And do not tell me your hands in constant motion as ferries popcorn from the bowl in his mouth. I tried that one. I'll give you the same look I .)

7 Keep track of every morsel of food that goes into your mouth. Do not tell me it was "too boring." I know. Do not tell me that it is inconvenient to remember. I know. Just do it. For each one of us who do this religiously, day, day, will tell you honestly record every calorie is almost as important to strengthen the calories, if the goal of losing weight. If you want to lose a pound a week, you must have a deficit of 3500 calories per week. If you want to lose two, then you must have a deficit of about 7000 calories per week. If you want to lose three - consult your doctor first. You do not want to go below what your body needs just to maintain vital functions like breathing and circulation. Drink plenty of water, the aim of the package as much food as you can blow at any calories consumed, and take a multivitamin.